Share The Warmth
How You Can Contribute
There are several ways to contribute to the program. The Share The Warmth Pledge Program is a convenient way to contribute for customers who participate in the Automatic Bank Draft or Paperless Billing programs, or who pay electronically or by phone. To pledge, you may designate any amount you choose to be added to your natural gas bill each month.
- Another popular way to donate is to designate a gift to Share The Warmth on your monthly natural gas bill and include that amount in your payment. You may give as much or as little as you like, as often as you like.
- If you prefer, you may also contribute by check or money order directly to The Salvation Army. Be sure to indicate that your gift is for the Share The Warmth program.
Mail your contributions to:
Salvation Army Headquarters
Share The Warmth Program
6601 N. Broadway Extension
Oklahoma City, OK 73116-8214.
How to Apply for Aid
To receive help in paying your heating bills through the Share The Warmth program, you will need to apply at your nearest Salvation Army location, where you'll be asked to meet the following requirements:
- You must be the person responsible for paying your home heating expenses.
- You must live in a county served by Oklahoma Natural Gas.
- You must be facing an immediate financial emergency that prevents you from paying your home-heating costs.
Home Energy Aid Month
One month each year Oklahoma Natural Gas Company joins The Salvation Army, the state's two largest electric utilities and other local sponsors to observe Home Energy Aid Month. In communities across the state, various fundraising events are held to raise awareness of the importance of programs such as Share The Warmth to help pay home energy bills for Oklahomans facing a temporary financial crisis.