Making it easy for you to receive & pay your billYour choice, your preference. Check out the different ways you can set up payments and receive your bill, designed to make it convenient for you!
What is an Average Payment Plan?
- You can reduce the fluctuations of your monthly gas bill and make budgeting easy by registering for our Average Payment Plan.
- The Average Payment Plan is based on a 12-month rolling average of your natural gas bill.
- This is a way to reduce the volatility of seasonal energy expenses by spreading out the cost throughout the year.
- Once you enroll, the plan will begin with your next bill.
What Else Should I Know?
- Any current charges must be paid by the due date.
- Your monthly payment amount will increase or decrease depending on your usage and the cost of gas.
- You must participate in the plan for 12 consecutive months.
How Do I Know if I am Eligible?
Most Oklahoma Natural Gas residential and commercial accounts without a past due balance at the time of enrollment are eligible and all future bills must be paid on or before the due date.
Sign Up for Electronic Statements
- View and print your monthly billing statement online.
- After enrolling, you will no longer receive a paper statement.
- Each month when your billing statement is ready for online viewing, you will receive an email notification.
- A link in the message will take you directly to our website, where you can log on, review your statement and even pay your bill directly.
Electronic statements create less waste,
reducing your carbon footprint!
What is a Voluntary Fixed-Price Plan
- The Voluntary Fixed-Price plan is an optional plan customers may choose that is designed to lock in the per unit cost of gas for the twelve billing months of November 2021 through October 2022 for participants in the plan.
- The enrollment period for the 2021-2022 plan is September 1, 2021 through October 15, 2021.
- Enrollment is limited and will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
- Enrollment for the plan year begins with the November 2021 bill through the October 2022 bill.
- Once you have enrolled, you cannot be removed until the plan ends in October 2022.
What are the Benefits?
- Knowing the per unit cost of gas for each month allows you to budget for gas costs each month with greater accuracy.
- Gas costs are the most unpredictable part of the bill and this plan effectively eliminates the unpredictability for that part of the bill.