Verification For Your AccountOklahoma Natural Gas may request certain information to verify identity and/or residency when establishing a gas utility account. When this information is requested, it can be submitted through this secure website. It will be assigned to a representative to complete the verification process. Once complete, the representative will contact you.
Establishing Account Identity
Fully executed leases, property ownership records, or other documents may be required to validate residency where gas service is requested.
The quickest and easiest way to verify your identity is to use our Document and Forms Submission page that allows you to upload photos or scans of your documents.
Acceptable forms of identification are:
- U.S. Driver's License
- State Identification Card
- Military Identification Card
- Birth Certificate (will also require photo identification)
- Permanent Resident Alien (Green Card)
- Matricula Consular
- Visa (Travel Document)
- Any other verifiable proof which would establish identity under state and federal regulations
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.