Making it easy for you to receive & pay your billYour choice, your preference. Check out the different ways you can set up payments and receive your bill, designed to make it convenient for you!
What is an Average Payment Plan?
- You can reduce the fluctuations of your monthly gas bill and make budgeting easy by registering for our Average Payment Plan.
- The Average Payment Plan is based on a 12-month rolling average of your natural gas bill.
- This is a way to reduce the volatility of seasonal energy expenses by spreading out the cost throughout the year.
- Once you enroll, the plan will begin with your next bill.
What Else Should I Know?
- Any current charges must be paid by the due date.
- Your monthly payment amount will increase or decrease depending on your usage and the cost of gas.
- You must participate in the plan for 12 consecutive months.
How Do I Know if I am Eligible?
Most Oklahoma Natural Gas residential and commercial accounts without a past due balance at the time of enrollment are eligible and all future bills must be paid on or before the due date.
Sign Up for E-Statements
- View and print your monthly billing statement online.
- After enrolling, you will no longer receive a paper statement.
- Each month when your billing statement is ready for online viewing, you will receive an email notification.
- A link in the message will take you directly to our website, where you can log on, review your statement and even pay your bill directly.
E-Statements create less waste,
reducing your carbon footprint!
What is a Voluntary Fixed-Price Plan
- The Voluntary Fixed-Price Plan is an optional plan customers may choose that is designed to lock in the per unit cost of gas for the twelve billing months of November 2022 through October 2023 for participants in the plan.
- The Voluntary Fixed-Price Plan does not guarantee savings; it is intended to protect customers from the occasional swings in natural gas prices.
- Customers must enroll for the entire 12-month period and, once enrolled, cannot be removed from the program until the next enrollment period. Customers who were previously enrolled in the Voluntary Fixed-Price Plan must re-enroll each year.
- The enrollment period for the 2022-2023 Voluntary Fixed-Price Plan is August 30, 2022, through October 17, 2022.
- Enrollment is limited and will be taken on a first come, first served basis.
- During the 2022-2023 plan period, enrollees will pay a fixed price of $8.612 per Dekatherm of natural gas used.
- Voluntary Fixed-Price Plan enrollees who were not enrolled during the February 2021 winter storm will still be subject to surcharges related to that storm.
- If you move within the Oklahoma Natural Gas service area during the plan period, your enrollment transfers to the new service location.
- Voluntary Fixed-Price plan enrollees may not opt out of the Temperature Adjustment Clause.*
- Small commercial customers (businesses using 150 Dekatherms or less annually) must also enroll in the Automatic Bank Draft Plan to be eligible for the Voluntary Fixed-Price Plan.
- Customers can also participate in the Average Payment Plan, which may help you better manage your monthly gas bill.
*The Temperature Adjustment Clause is a means of adjusting a portion of your bill to reflect normal weather conditions from November through April each year to stabilize the cost-of-gas on your bill.
What are the Benefits of the Voluntary Fixed-Price Plan?
- Knowing the per unit cost of gas for each month allows you to budget for gas costs each month with greater accuracy.
- Gas costs are the most unpredictable part of the bill and this plan effectively eliminates the unpredictability for that part of the bill.