Step 1: Ready Your Construction Site
Before we can install a service line, the following items must be completed:
- Pipe out must be installed and clearly marked
- Area must be clear of obstructions, including bricks, dirt, scaffolding, etc.
- Lot must be at final grade
- Address must be clearly visible in front of the home or business
Step 2: Request A Service Line
Log in to the Builders Hub and fill out a new request.
If you don’t have access to the Builders Hub, register for an account. You’ll need an email address and business tax ID number to complete the registration. To help you navigate the Builders Hub, check out the Builders Hub Guide. If you have any questions, please contact Builder Services at 405-530-2570 (OKC) or 918-831-8333 (Tulsa) and we’ll be happy to help you.
Step 3: Prepare for a Natural Gas Meter Turn On
We can turn on your natural gas meter once the following requirements are met:
- Natural gas main and service lines are installed and available at the property
- The correct minimum control rated isolation valves and regulators are installed on the customer side
- If we have provided a meter manifold design, customer components, such as the plug valve and bypass, must be installed by the customer (commercial customers only)
- Multi-metered manifolds are tagged and clearly marked with correct service address and unit number (commercial customers only)
- Any required inspections, as described under “Natural Gas Plumbing,” have been completed and a notification is on record with us.
Step 4: Request a Meter Turn On
When you’re ready for us to turn your natural gas service on, visit the Builder Hub to place your request or call 405-530-2570 (OKC) or 918-831-8333 (Tulsa).