One House at a TimeA thriving community and healthy local economy require the kind of reliable energy provided by natural gas. In addition to improving our service and continually innovating, Oklahoma Natural Gas has a responsibility to contribute to a sustainable energy future. That’s why we support licensed contractors, service providers and homebuilders with rebates simply for the installation of water heaters, furnaces and boilers. This collaborative approach allows them to promote their products and services while further building a network of energy-efficient homes.
Natural Gas Heating Systems
- $50 – Installation of new 95%+ efficient natural gas furnace or boiler
- $50 – Replacement of electric furnace with new natural gas furnace (possible $50 additional if 95%+ efficient)
Natural Gas Water Heaters
- $50 – Installation of natural gas tankless water heater with Uniform Energy Factor .80+
- $50 – Replacing existing electric water heater with natural gas water heater
New Homes Program
Oklahoma Natural Gas invests in homebuilders who construct more environmentally friendly homes.
- $750 - Individually metered, newly constructed residential homes
- $100 - Installing a natural gas clothes dryer outlet
Oklahoma Natural Gas Multi-Family Reimbursement Program
Offset utility installation costs and improve your project’s bottom line by outfitting your apartment building with natural gas amenities and appliances.