What Natural Gas Water Heater Rebates Are Available?
- $50 for installing a natural gas water heater with a new natural gas tankless water heater with a Uniform Energy Factor of .80 or higher.* (Customer may be eligible for a $250 rebate for purchase and installation)
- $50 for replacing an electric water heater with a new natural gas water heater.* (Customer may be eligible for an $850 rebate for purchase and installation)
*Contractor must have a Form W-9 and a Contractor Information Form on file with Oklahoma Natural Gas.
How Do I Get My Water Heater Rebate?
- Customer will choose an Oklahoma-licensed contractor to install a new natural gas water heater.
- Review program eligibility and requirements with the customer.
- Install the new equipment.
- Complete the application with the customer. We strongly suggest that contractors assist customers with the completion of the application.
- Customer submits completed application, new equipment purchase receipt, and installation invoice within 90 days after the date of installation.
How Do I Know If I'm Eligible?
- This program is available to any Oklahoma Natural Gas current or prospective customer or builder.
- Rebates are limited and issued on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are depleted.
- The customer is responsible for the full cost and installation of the natural gas heating system.
- The rebate is for the purchase and installation of a new, natural gas water heater in a new or existing individually metered residential home.
- To be eligible for a rebate, the customer must have an active Oklahoma Natural Gas account.
Important Information About Rebates
- Rebates may be available to any Oklahoma Natural Gas current or prospective customer.
- Only qualified natural gas equipment will be considered for a rebate.
- Oklahoma Natural Gas encourages each contractor and customer to review all program eligibility requirements.
- Incentive and rebate checks will be mailed approximately six to eight weeks after approval, subject to availability of program funds. Completed applications will be reviewed and processed by Oklahoma Natural Gas on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are depleted.
- Incentive programs are available to plumbers and HVAC contractors licensed in the state of Oklahoma.
- The customer is responsible for the full cost and installation of the equipment.
- To be eligible for the incentive, the customer must have an active Oklahoma Natural Gas account and the company must receive the completed documents within 90 days after installation.
- The incentive is for the installation of new equipment in a new or existing individually metered residential home. Contractor and customer information is submitted together on the customer’s application.
- Contractor is responsible for providing the customer all applicable information and required documentation. Contractor incentive is contingent upon the approved processing of the customer’s rebate.
Mail Your Application To:
Oklahoma Natural Gas
Energy Efficiency Program
P.O. Box 401
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-0401