Transportation services provides the flexibility you need to make critical business decisions related to your natural gas supply requirements.You can work directly with a third-party natural gas supplier to purchase natural gas and have it safely delivered to your facility. Transportation services are available to commercial and industrial customers using over 900 DTH/year.
As a transportation customer, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Choose the third-party natural gas supplier that works best for your business
- Obtain competitive third-party natural gas supplier bids to help control costs
- Maximize the value of your natural gas consumption
- Work with a dedicated regional focused expert
- Receive support from a specialized billing department who manages gas nominations, invoicing and customer service
View our current list of third-party natural gas suppliers
Important information for you to consider
The cost of natural gas can vary each month
Transportation Customer Toolkit
A guide to help you become a transportation customer.
A list of third-party natural gas suppliers.
To get set up as a transportation customer.
Third-Party Supplier Toolkit
The registration form to sign up as a third-party supplier.
Bulletin Board Access Agreement
To grant access to enter and manage nominations.
Agency Letter for Customers
Form to get set up as a transportation customer.
A calendar of upcoming deadlines for third-party suppliers.
CONTACT US TODAY
General Questions About Becoming a Transportation Customer:
Current Transportation Customers:
REGISTER & ENROLL
We offer easy and convenient e-statement and automatic bank draft options. Register your account online and enroll today!