What Natural Gas Heating System Rebates Are Available?
- $50 incentive for the installation of a new 95% efficient natural gas furnace or boiler. Customers may be eligible for a $550 rebate for the purchase and installation.*
- $50 incentive for replacing an electric furnace with a new natural gas furnace. An additional $50 incentive may be available if the new natural gas furnace is 95%+ efficient.
- Customers may be eligible for up to $2,500 in rebates for the purchase and installation.*
*Contractor must have a Form W-9 and a Contractor Information Form on file with Oklahoma Natural Gas.
How Do I Get My Heating System Rebate?
- Choose an Oklahoma-licensed contractor to install your new home-heating equipment.
- Review program eligibility and requirements with your contractor.
- Contractor installs the new equipment.
- Submit the completed application, AHRI Certificate of Product Ratings, new equipment purchase receipt, and invoice from your contractor within 90 days after the date of installation
How Do I Know If I'm Eligible?
- This program is available to any Oklahoma Natural Gas current or prospective customer or builder.
- Rebates are limited and issued on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are depleted.
- The customer is responsible for the full cost and installation of the natural gas heating system.
- The rebate is for the purchase and installation of a new natural gas heating system in a new or existing individually metered residential home.
- Only natural gas heating systems purchased after the program implementation date will be considered for the rebate.
- To be eligible for a rebate, the customer must have an active Oklahoma Natural Gas account.
Important Information About Rebates
- Rebates may be available to any Oklahoma Natural Gas current or prospective customer.
- Only qualified natural gas equipment will be considered for a rebate.
- Oklahoma Natural Gas encourages each contractor and customer to review all program eligibility requirements.
- Incentive and rebate checks will be mailed approximately six to eight weeks after approval, subject to availability of program funds. Completed applications will be reviewed and processed by Oklahoma Natural Gas on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are depleted.
- Incentive programs are available to plumbers and HVAC contractors licensed in the state of Oklahoma.
- The customer is responsible for the full cost and installation of the equipment.
- To be eligible for the incentive, the customer must have an active Oklahoma Natural Gas account and the company must receive the completed documents within 90 days after installation.
- The incentive is for the installation of new equipment in a new or existing individually metered residential home. Contractor and customer information is submitted together on the customer’s application.
- Contractor is responsible for providing the customer all applicable information and required documentation. Contractor incentive is contingent upon the approved processing of the customer’s rebate.