If you're experiencing financial difficulty, we're here to support you through it. We have a range of options to help make paying your bills more manageable, including financial assistance resources and our Average Payment Plan option.
Our CARES page can guide you toward finding the right assistance for your situation. At Oklahoma Natural Gas, we're committed to working with you to find a solution.
Check out some great resources from our CARES page:
211 is an easy-access resource (simply dial 2-1-1) that helps provide utility assistance and referrals for many other community services and referrals for many other community services.
Share The Warmth is a program that helps families in an immediate financial emergency who need assistance paying their natural gas bills.
Numerous other assistance organizations across the state serve specific cities in Oklahoma or groups such as veterans. Check out this list to find the one best suited to your needs.
- Reduce fluctuations and make budgeting easy by registering.
- The Average Payment Plan is based on a 12-month rolling average of your natural gas bill.
- This is a way to reduce the volatility of seasonal energy expenses by spreading out the cost throughout the year.
- Once you enroll, the plan will begin with your next bill.
- Any current charges must be paid by the due date.
- Your monthly payment amount will increase or decrease depending on your usage and the cost of gas.
- You must participate in the plan for 12 consecutive months.
Want to see less fluctuation in your monthly natural gas bill throughout the year? We have just the solution! Check out our Average Payment Plan option:
What Else Should I Know about the Average Payment Plan?
Learn more about your billing options here.