Commonly Asked QuestionsWe've compiled a list of the most commonly asked questions that we receive from customers. If you have a question that isn't covered in the list below, please use the email at the bottom of the page to let us know.
How do I set up paperless billing or change my preference to receive a paper bill?
- Log in to your account
- On the main screen you will see a toggle button
- You can toggle the switch to either enroll in electronic statements or remove yourself from electronic statements.
- The green marker indicates you are enrolled when pushed to the right.
- When you unenroll a screen will appear. Simply press the “Unenroll” button to confirm.
- How do I update my payment method?
- How can I check if my payment posted to my account?
- How do I find out if I am in danger of getting disconnected? And if so, how much do I have to pay to avoid disconnection?
- Why was my bill so high this month?
What is the Average Payment Plan?
You can reduce the fluctuations of your monthly gas bill and make budgeting easy by registering for our Average Payment Plan. The Average Payment Plan is based on a 12-month rolling average of your natural gas bill. This is a way to reduce the volatility of seasonal energy expenses by spreading out the cost throughout the year.
How can I get a copy of my bill? How can I view past bills?
- While there is not an option to have your bill re-sent to you through the mail, you can view your current bill and all previous bills online.
- Log in to your account
- Scroll down and select the "Statements" tab to view your current bill.
- You can also select the "History" tab then select "Bills" to see current and previous bills.
How do I read my bill?
We want to make it easy for you to understand the charges that appear on your bill. We created a dedicated page that provides detailed explanations on how your bill is calculated.
- What is the balance on my account?
- How much do I need to pay on my payment arrangement?
What rebates do you offer?
We have numerous natural gas rebates and incentives available for you to save money. These include residential, commercial and construction rebates. On our dedicated rebates page, you can learn about each one and how much money you can get back by switching or upgrading to natural gas.
- How can I lower my bill?
How do I report an outage?
To report an outage, you can use the contact link below to schedule an appointment or speak to us. Our normal business hours are: Monday - Friday. 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM CST.
What do I do if I smell gas?
To report a natural gas odor or emergency, leave the area immediately and then call 911 and 800‑458‑4251.