What Natural Gas Range Rebates Are Available?
- $100 rebate for the purchase and installation of a new natural gas range (freestanding, combined natural gas cooktop and natural gas oven).
- Natural gas cooktops and/or natural gas and electric combination ranges do not qualify.
How Do I Get My Range Rebate?
- Review program eligibility and requirements. Purchase a new natural gas range.
- Installer completes natural gas range installation. Installer must comply with all applicable safety and code requirements.
- Mail the completed application and natural gas range purchase receipt within 90 days after the date of installation.
How Do I Know If I'm Eligible?
- This program is available to any Oklahoma Natural Gas current or prospective customer or builder.
- Rebates are limited and issued on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are depleted.
- The customer is responsible for the full cost and installation of the natural gas range.
- The rebate is for the purchase and installation of a new, natural gas range in a new or existing individually metered residential home.
- To be eligible for a rebate, the customer must have an active Oklahoma Natural Gas account.
Important Information About Rebates
- Rebates may be available to any Oklahoma Natural Gas current or prospective customer.
- Only qualified natural gas equipment will be considered for a rebate. Oklahoma Natural Gas encourages each customer to review all program eligibility requirements.
- Rebate checks will be mailed approximately six to eight weeks after approval, subject to availability of program funds.
- Completed applications will be reviewed and processed by Oklahoma Natural Gas on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are depleted.