What Natural Gas Water Heater Rebates Are Available?
- $250 rebate for the purchase and installation of a new natural gas tankless or condensing water heater with a Uniform Energy Factor of .80 or higher.
- $850 rebate for replacing an electric water heater with a new natural gas water heater.
How Do I Get My Water Heater Rebate?
- Review program eligibility and requirements. Purchase a new natural gas water heater with the appropriate Uniform Energy Factor.
- Installer completes natural gas water heater installation. Installer must comply with all applicable safety and code requirements.
- Mail the completed application, natural gas water heater purchase receipt and installation invoice within 90 days after the date of installation.
How Do I Know If I'm Eligible?
- This program is available to any Oklahoma Natural Gas current or prospective customer or builder.
- Rebates are limited and issued on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are depleted.
- The customer is responsible for the full cost and installation of the natural gas water heater.
- The rebate is for the purchase and installation of a new natural gas water heater in a new or existing individually metered residential home.
- To be eligible for a rebate, the customer must have an active Oklahoma Natural Gas account.
Important Information About Rebates
- Rebates may be available to any Oklahoma Natural Gas current or prospective customer.
- Only qualified natural gas equipment will be considered for a rebate. Oklahoma Natural Gas encourages each customer to review all program eligibility requirements.
- Rebate checks will be mailed approximately six to eight weeks after approval, subject to availability of program funds.
- Completed applications will be reviewed and processed by Oklahoma Natural Gas on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are depleted.
Mail Your Application To:
Oklahoma Natural Gas
Energy Efficiency Program
P.O. Box 401
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-0401